The padded elbow rests on this French Style Wing Back Chair were popular in the Regency and Empire styles of that period. In this case, they are the only informal touches on what is an elegantly formal but extremely comfortable chair. The classic forms of the moulding and the rounded fluted legs are set off by rather muted but still intricate hand carving. Your choice of upholstery fabric is an opportunity to customise it for a specific space and ambience.
- Handcrafted from natural hardwood that has been kiln-dried
- A wide range of hand painted wood finishes are available
- All decorations and embellishments are hand carved
- Can be customised to your specific design
- Free delivery within 10 miles of our Croydon showroom
See the wide range of finishes available and your upholstery options by clicking the Customise Product box.